Sunday, June 28, 2009

Pictures from Saturday

Before you go on, please note that I took over 1000 pictures this week. I quickly had to go through and pick out a few I liked. I have many more and hopefully I will be able to post them as I get better. I love you all!

Me with Kristy, our new Miss California!


Still in shock I won top interview! With my ED Stephanie


I won top interview! I was so honored!


Going to receive the Top Interview award


My dad, Dave, and Mr. Freeman


Me and the amazing hair stylists


Kristy and I before the show


Okay, not from Saturday, but me and Sarah Rutan at Friday night visitation


Kristy and I in our dressing room during intermission before top 12 evening wear


A picture someone found and E-mailed to me. I really like it, but I have no idea where it came from! Top 5 court


Posing on stage after getting 1st runner up


Beautiful girls. Brittney Henry and Megan Lyne were a part of the court too.


Part of top 12 and our helpers


Few of the top 12: Megan Lyne, Me, Summer, Cori, Kate


Kristy and I outside our dressing room. We had at LEAST 5 minutes to spare. We didn't even know what to do with ourselves!


Cute Alexandra Calingo and I.


Waiting for Saturday night announcements backstage!


Lindsay, me, Mandi, and Constance backstage. What a fun group of girls!


Noell-y and I backstage


My pseudo sister, Lindsay!

No comments:

Post a Comment